SN2D Study Set

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

colyri

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am selling the set of study materials recommended by SN2d

This set is worth $400 but I am willing to discuss pricing. This saved me a ton of money because the study schedule is very easy to follow and much less expensive than a Kaplan course. The set includes the most comprehensive Berkley Review books for solid content prep, as well as the ExamKracker 1001 questions and an additional Kaplan review book with unopened DVD for a full length practice exam.

Please contact me by leaving a reply or sending me a message if you are interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I am selling the set of study materials recommended by SN2d

This set is worth $400 but I am willing to discuss pricing. This saved me a ton of money because the study schedule is very easy to follow and much less expensive than a Kaplan course. The set includes the most comprehensive Berkley Review books for solid content prep, as well as the ExamKracker 1001 questions and an additional Kaplan review book with unopened DVD for a full length practice exam.

Please contact me by leaving a reply or sending me a message if you are interested.

Hi,

I am interested in purchasing your study set for the MCAT. Please let me know if it is still available for sale.

Thanks,

James

Members don't see this ad :)
I am also very interested in purchasing. Let me know if they are still available.

Hello, I am interested in purchasing the BR Orgo, Physics, and Gen Chem books if possible. Thanks