So the Littman Cardiology III, huh?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ndi_amaka

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
That's the stethoscope that *most* people get right?

I'm buying mine off of allheart.com in a few days ($118) can anyone confirm that this is a reputable site?

Members don't see this ad.

I got mine there and I also got all my other phys. diagnosis stuff there too. Everything's on the up and up and their warantees etc are solid.

And such a deal !

:luck:

Got mine there last year for the same price as well. They're a good company.
ndi_amaka said:
That's the stethoscope that *most* people get right?

I'm buying mine off of allheart.com in a few days ($118) can anyone confirm that this is a reputable site?

Members don't see this ad :)
Used them this summer for my cardio III, very happy with the price but the delivery to st louis was awful. Mind, I did order it personalised (no silly name tags which fall off in the back seat of the car here) but it was still longer than the website claimed by a few weeks.
Will use them again for my opth/oto kit and probably other stuff all the same

Used one on the ambulance for years, and I could hear well even driving down the road.

I ordered from there and it took over 3 weeks to receive my order. I called at week 3 because I never got a shipping confirmation email like they said I would, interestingly, I got that email the next day and had the steth. a couple days later, coincidence... i think not. It seemed like they misplaced my order. Next time I think i'll try steele.

Another Steele recommender, here