So, who's has heard back from Michigan?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentalgeek

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm just curious to see who all has heard back from Michigan who had been interviewed since Jan.? And who hasn't heard back yet?

Members don't see this ad.

dentalgeek said:
I'm just curious to see who all has heard back from Michigan who had been interviewed since Jan.? And who hasn't heard back yet?

As for me, I have not heard back yet (i interviewed in Jan). Is that a bad sign?

I interviewed Jan 27 and haven't heard back yet. Someone on here had the same interview date as me and got accepted monday or tuesday, so I'm expecting the worst.

Members don't see this ad :)
Beta Blocker said:
I interviewed Jan 27 and haven't heard back yet. Someone on here had the same interview date as me and got accepted monday or tuesday, so I'm expecting the worst.

I heard from someone that they will finish making their decisions by the end of the coming Friday. Some ppl that were interviewed in jan-feb got accepted and some got rejected. So, really we have no idea if we will get in or not but I'm not assuming the worst just yet.

i interviewed on jan 27 and have not heard back yet, but i spoke with Dr. Woolfolk on Friday and she said they could take a couple more weeks to make final decisions

baraka said:
i interviewed on jan 27 and have not heard back yet, but i spoke with Dr. Woolfolk on Friday and she said they could take a couple more weeks to make final decisions

Did anyone hear back yet..its march...

yeah i got a reply but i interviewed in oct...

uofm2010