soon to be 3x reapplicant. WAMC/what should I do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EverythingWillBeOk?

Reaction score
deleted

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I'd add Virginia Tech given your research background. They tend to reward non-traditional students and folks with mid-range GPAs.

What are your cGPA and sGPA including your post bacc ? You have many schools on your list that are unrealistic with your MCAT scores. Also UC Riverside accepted ZERO non residents and UC Davis only 1 last year.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would focus on applying to way more DO schools if this cycle doesn't work out.

Reactions: 1 users
My combined undergrad and post-bac sGPA is 3.65: cGPA: 3.55.

Would admissions committees not recognize the fact that I did well on each individual section and deem me capable of handling the material? Essentially this is asking about superscoring I suppose...and I understand that most schools would either average my scores or place emphasis on the most recent test, but is there really no merit behind those scores?

My combined undergrad and post-bac sGPA is 3.65: cGPA: 3.55.

Would admissions committees not recognize the fact that I did well on each individual section and deem me capable of handling the material? Essentially this is asking about superscoring I suppose...and I understand that most schools would either average my scores or place emphasis on the most recent test, but is there really no merit behind those scores?
Unfortunately, not that I've ever seen. And quite frankly, even your individual section scores are all within a confidence band, so there isn't even clear, significant improvement between the tests.