Soooooooo what would you do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DMDDDSHopeful

Achievement Unlocked: Dental School
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's a pretty tough question, but .... What if you don't get into dentistry and no matter how hard you worked or tried, the powers that be will never let you in? What would you do instead?

Thought it'd be fun to see the variety of responses.

Members don't see this ad.

Maybe med school if I didn't get into dental school.

It's a pretty tough question, but .... What if you don't get into dentistry and no matter how hard you worked or tried, the powers that be will never let you in? What would you do instead?

Thought it'd be fun to see the variety of responses.

Make my own dental school.

Reactions: 12 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Buy studio equipment and start rapping. That would make my Biology B.S. pretty useful, right?

Reactions: 1 user
If you have a degree in science and perhaps some post bac, I would consider a career in Pharma sales or medical device sales. The salaries are pretty good and there are a lot of perks, including travel.

I would still somehow manage to become a dentist, there is always a way.

Biomechanical engineering or computer science. Actually both.

Honestly, I would probably have to do another degree or a trades diploma.

My undergrad degree isn't very practical and I also never took the initiative to network and such. Just hoping I don't have to cross that bridge lmfao

I would probably apply to optometry school to be honest, it's something that has always fascinated me :)

Start an automotive parts importing business.

Genetic counseling would be way fun. Genetics is such an exploding subject it would be fun to ride the wave.

Real Estate. My mom is one and is really successful at it. So I'd probably work with her for a while and then branch off. Every now and then I still get tempted with that option.