Sorry but desperate need of gift idea!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Megaginge

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My boyfriend was just accepted to dental school, and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for a dental related gift. I am currently in medical school, and he bought me an engraved stethoscope, when I was accepted last year. Is there anything equivalent for dental school? I hate to bug you all, but I just really want to get him something special that he will use a lot that reminds him of me, especially because we are long distance. Thank you I appreciate any advice!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Jewelry made from your own wisdom teeth? tooth ring or tooth pendant or tooth earrrings.

Reactions: 1 user
get him a full set of burs, that might be nice and he needs them everywhere

Members don't see this ad :)
Any ornament made up of wisdom teeth u can gift to your boyfriend.

actually a jar full of extracted teeth would be nice too :D
god knows how much we need them :D

Assuming they are going to use computer-based textbooks, a paperback copy of "Little and Falace's Dental Management of the Medically Compromised Patient 8th Edition" and/or "Color Atlas of Common Oral Diseases 4th Edition" would be great. He won't need either book for a while, but they are both excellent resources.

Other than that:
-Gift card to dental school bookstore.
-One of these: https://www.google.com/webhp?source...ie=UTF-8#q=dentist+christmas+sweater&tbm=shop

IDK about everyone here, but being consumed by the knowledge of teeth all day, every day, would not make a tooth-related gift a good idea.

Not many things atm, until like second year when he gets loupes (just more expensive than your scopes).

Honestly, do a really fun date/weekend gateway get some sexy lingerie and have some fun lol. He's been stressed out.

Reactions: 1 users
There are any number of porcelain figurines with dentists or dental themes that make good presents though not as practical or sensual as some of the preceding ideas.

To be honest all this stuff will be replaced with something more expensive and possibly better later on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On etsy there are lots of fun dental related gift ideas (you may have to sift through to find some more masculine ones). As a side fun gift you could get him one of those stuffed microbes of either s. Mutans or p. Gingivalis (caries and periodontal disease). I have one and love it ;) not as fancy as a stethoscope but once again.. Side gift idea