Specific plastic storage box for holding typodont teeth? (help)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Awarara

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm looking for a specific plastic storage/jewlery box that my classmates used to store typodont teeth. Most of the ones we used were just your standard plastic rectangular box with compartments in them. However, some people had the ones that was shaped like a cylinder, had compartments on the outside of the cylinder and I believe had a handle. I've been trying to look for it, but I cannot find it for some reason. Anyone know where I can find it? Thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all,

I'm looking for a specific plastic storage/jewlery box that my classmates used to store typodont teeth. Most of the ones we used were just your standard plastic rectangular box with compartments in them. However, some people had the ones that was shaped like a cylinder, had compartments on the outside of the cylinder and I believe had a handle. I've been trying to look for it, but I cannot find it for some reason. Anyone know where I can find it? Thanks!!!

your classmates have it? wouldn't it be easier to just ask them?

Reactions: 1 users
wouldn't it be easier to just ask them?

D863631B-E34B-41E3-94FF-3ABD30E6AAEC.gif

4BE99A19-A8E0-4607-904A-67F34601023D.gif

Big Hoss

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)