Specific Question about DAT PAT (crack the DAT)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dds_girl

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2014-05-16 at 9.56.36 PM.png
I understand why C is correct however I do not understand why B is not also correct. Obviously there cannot be two correct answers on the real DAT I am just wondering if there was an error in the Crack the DAT software or if I am just really out of it from studying all day. I used the 3d "text help" to visualize, and I could twist and manipulate the 3d cube to match both B and C. If someone could explain to me why B is not correct I would be very grateful. Thank you everyone. :)

Members don't see this ad.

B is incorrect because the "4 side" would end up under the the "1". If you take the long strip and begin to wrap it around all the way under the "1", you will see that the "6" ends up where you thought the 4 was in answer choice B.

Oh my goodness, I totally thought that side was 6 and not 4. No wonder I was so confused! I think I should take my PAT practice tests in the morning instead of after 6+ hours studying. :p Thank you for your help