St. George University Interview!! HELP!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NigerianDoctor

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, so I have been invited for an interview a St. George University. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to shed some light on how their interview went? How many and what time of essay questions?? Thanx :naughty:

Members don't see this ad.

It's been two years since my interview so things may have changed, but it was very casual and not something to get anxious about. I interviewed with a 2nd year resident and he was very open and upfront about what SGU is and what it isn't, which I was appreciative of. He had a summarized copy of my academics and my personal statement, from which he asked a few questions regarding my experiences.

The essay was 2-3 paragraphs about a current ethical issue important in medicine. I wrote about biomedical research because that was my background, but you can write about anything essentially. He read through it briefly, made a few comments, asked a few more questions, and that was it. I would say it lasted about 45-50 minutes, and it was more like a conversation than an interview since I had probably more questions for him than he had for me.

Hope that helps. Good luck.