Stalkers Beware!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You're just popular.

Members don't see this ad.

magically still at 0 here :D

Members don't see this ad :)
How did you guys get so popular? I only have 28 visitors! I need to post a picture of me like WVU so more people would visit.

WVU you're such an attention *****, bumping a three month old thread to pimp your visitor count. I am now purposefully not going to click on your profile.

Lol, I like the visitor thing, it makes me feel like less of a creeper when I stalk other people on here.

Members don't see this ad :)
Please prove WVU wrong by visiting my page. I just posted this great picture of me. I have a desperate need to be popular. :love:

Dang..you're one good looking babe.. I thought you was a dood..

Meanwhile, mine is up to 182

You only went up by 1 while I went up by 2 (correction: by 3 now) within the last few minutes. It is only a matter of time when I will pass you. I just need more gullible members! Victory shall be mine!!

Mikey..change your avatar to this picture...it'll certainly guaranty more visits..

dubvae0.jpg

How can grandpa ItsOverZyvox be more popular than me? He's so damn old.

I've always wanted a tattoo of Pink Panther on a John Deere... is that so wrong?

Don't you want to know about my interests? I look like I'm about 16..but how old am I really? Where did I go for undergrad? Where do I work? Don't you want free beer?

Don't bother clicking on his profile. Here's his whole profile:

Current Status
Pharmacist

Born/Raised: Parkersburg, WV | Currently: Morgantown, WV

Male / Female
Male

Interests
Philosophy, specifically existentialism, stoicism, and ontology; playing on internet; sleeping; pharmacology; college football

Undergrad School & Degree
West Virginia University at Parkersburg

Professional School & Degree
West Virginia University School of Pharmacy; PharmD

Occupation
Hospital Staff Pharmacist

BTW, i just updated my profile. I just included the size of my shoes and you know what they say about guys that wear big shoes. Just click on my profile to find out how big it is.

You didn't put your shoe size, you jerk. Probably can't beat my size 13s anyway.

Wow, the number of visitors jumped to 34! This just confirmed my suspicion. There are a lot of horny girls on this forum. :smuggrin:

Wow, the number of visitors jumped to 34! This just confirmed my suspicion. There are a lot of horny girls on this forum. :smuggrin:
I just want an impotence drug for chicks. What's horny about that?

I'm only 11...but I'm only 5' 10.5"...
My dad wears a 10.5 and is 6'. Shoe size might correlate with height is the extreme outliar types, but that's about it. Feet are not equal to genitalia, in case they left that out of Anatomy.

This thread has made me laugh. And I gots me 123 visitors. Just need 60 more, and Mike...you're going down!

35 visitors! That's a 25% increase in just a few hours. I guess my desperate plead for popularity made a huge difference.

35 visitors! That's a 25% increase in just a few hours. I guess my desperate plead for popularity made a huge difference.
I'm not visiting you. I'll spare you the title of most popular. You wouldn't deserve it anyway. Lolz!

:(Ah man only 49. At least im beating BMBiology:D SCORE.

The number of vistors to my profile has gone up, uP, UP!