Stand with Hillary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
randpaul2016.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I am always dumbfounded how a country that was founded on the hate for monarchy and aristocracy (to the level that one has to give up any nobility titles before becoming a citizen) keeps voting for these (rich) dynasties of career politicians.

There is a reason we put a limit to presidential terms. Why would one vote for the same family, just with a different face? Kennedy, Bush, Clinton etc. Career politics breeds corruption, the longer in power the more corrupt.

Have you seen the studies showing that members of Congress consistently beat the stock market? What do you think that means?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5 users
I know it's early for the '16 Presidential race but the fact is it takes hundreds of millions of dollars to run for president. This means the candidates need an organization and platform soon to raise tens of millions of dollars by the summer.

I am always dumbfounded how a country that was founded on the hate for monarchy and aristocracy (to the level that one has to give up any nobility titles before becoming a citizen) keeps voting for these (rich) dynasties of career politicians.

There is a reason we put a limit to presidential terms. Why would one vote for the same family, just with a different face? Kennedy, Bush, Clinton etc. Career politics breeds corruption, the longer in power the more corrupt.

Have you seen the studies showing that members of Congress consistently beat the stock market? What do you think that means?

It's the family business, just as half my med school class were offspring of doctors.

Caligula