Starting an MCAT Study meetup over the summer?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toastedbutter

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
(Hope threads like this are okay to post)

I am thinking of starting a weekly MCAT study zoom meetup over the summer and maybe into the fall. I study so much better when I meetings and things of that nature scheduled to keep me on track and motivated. My plan is to start studying in mid/late May with plans to take the test in Jan/Feb 2023. If anyone is on a similar timeline and is interested, it could be great to hope on at predetermined times once every week or so and go over review questions together + discuss strategies. Planning on going in the order of bio - gen chem - ochem - physics - biochem - psych/soc - cars.

Invitation to everyone out there!

Members don't see this ad.

(Hope threads like this are okay to post)

I am thinking of starting a weekly MCAT study zoom meetup over the summer and maybe into the fall. I study so much better when I meetings and things of that nature scheduled to keep me on track and motivated. My plan is to start studying in mid/late May with plans to take the test in Jan/Feb 2023. If anyone is on a similar timeline and is interested, it could be great to hope on at predetermined times once every week or so and go over review questions together + discuss strategies. Planning on going in the order of bio - gen chem - ochem - physics - biochem - psych/soc - cars.

Invitation to everyone out there!

I think this is a great idea.

Reactions: 1 user