staying on schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

asdfray

currently at work
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey fellow SDNers,

I was wondering, was it difficult staying on the 8-week plan proposed by dentalwork? I'm having the hardest time meeting his day-to-day task and I spend a good amount of time everyday on them too! (6-8 hours weekdays, 12+ on weekends). With that, I still can't seem to stay on top of it. I'm on my last week of subject review and will finally start on DAT destroyer and practice questions and such!! Been studying since beginning of January. Am I going too slow? I feel like I'm the only one here that's taking this long. I'm literally memorizing everything and understand all subjects I'm going through.

7 weeks til D-day omg. I feel like that's not enough time. Anyone shared the same feeling when they were studying? (Serious question! lol)

Happy studying SDNers:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey fellow SDNers,

I was wondering, was it difficult staying on the 8-week plan proposed by dentalwork? I'm having the hardest time meeting his day-to-day task and I spend a good amount of time everyday on them too! (6-8 hours weekdays, 12+ on weekends). With that, I still can't seem to stay on top of it. I'm on my last week of subject review and will finally start on DAT destroyer and practice questions and such!! Been studying since beginning of January. Am I going too slow? I feel like I'm the only one here that's taking this long. I'm literally memorizing everything and understand all subjects I'm going through.

7 weeks til D-day omg. I feel like that's not enough time. Anyone shared the same feeling when they were studying?

Happy studying SDNers:thumbup:

Don't worry about the schedule, everyone is different. While it is a good guideline, it seems silly to think you will study the exact same way as someone else.

If you are getting near the end of review 7 weeks out you are doing great. 7 weeks out I had barely started reviewing. If you can do mostly problems and then review sections you need more work on over the next weeks you will do great. I found it beneficial to do a complete review of all material 1-2 weeks out, but you may not need that.

Take a deep breath, relax and keep doing what you're doing.