stchris student here offering honest and prompt help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And why did the administrator move my new thread?

Are you collaborating with these individuals?

As an administrator you're not suppose to formulate any opinions on this forum or do research for anyone. You are no expert of medical schools around the world. You're suppose to be independent.

First, I incorporated your new threads on St. Chris into this thread on St. Chris because the other two were about the very same subject matter. It just makes better sense to keep things in one place, since it cuts down on repitition and is better on time-constrained readers.

Second, I would, in fact, consider myself to have a quite high level of expertise on medical schools around the world. Not perfect by any means, but a quite high level of expertise.

Third, I am independent in my opinion, and am colaborating with no one. The ideal that motivates me is to contribute information to all readers that might help them.

Fourth, all SDN Moderators are permitted to post their opinions and other information, though I presently do not often do so.

"Partnership" does not equal "full affiliation."

That is your interpretation.

True. And other interpretations can be made to the nature of the relationship between St. C and Luton.

That is why I am doing research on this matter first for myself, and second, as a way to perhaps incorporate information that is outside of the level of interpretation, to the level of hearing on the matter from first-level sources. Such a thing contributes to all readers.

Finally, and personally, I really do hope that there is a high level of association between St. C and Luton. Believe me: I would see that as a just great development in international medical education. And whatever the level of association is, that is just great, too. But you will, I hope, at least indulge me while I, for the moment, am a bit skeptical about your depictions of the nature of the relationship; and, as I seek to verify or else find clarifying information on the matter from alternate and first-level sources.

But overall, and as already mentioned, my intent is to make the Forum increasingly valuable for all. Your starting and contributing to this thread, as well as the contributions of all others, is very much appreciated in this vein.

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by Stephen Ewen
I have sent a follow up e-mail to Luton, since I have yet to hear a reply from them.

Since marcuswelby decided to start another thread with the same subject over again, I am just wondering what has come from the e-mail you sent. Did St Chris or Luton reply you?

No. But I will go another round of this, now that the holidays are over.

Status
Not open for further replies.