Step 2 CK videos

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Reperfused

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I need some specific advice regarding which videos would be more helpful for CK out of OnlineMedEd and Kaplan videos.
I am an IMG so I believe an IMG who has been through similar experience might be able to understand my situation better and advice accordingly, but really, even AMGs are welcome to help.
So, videos help me a great deal. I’ve been out of medical education since a few years (<5). My step 1 score was pretty average. CS pass. Now I’m planning to take CK fast like in 4 months and aiming for a high score (250+), trust me I need this!
I tried OnlineMedEd for cardio and I really liked it. I think it fills in my gap of clinical knowledge. I also tried Kaplan videos for OB/GYN and I really liked it. It helps me build a strong foundation of the subject so that I can build my clinical judgment on that.
Now the problem is, I liked both (they do have different advantages, I agree), but I don’t think I would be able to accommodate both into my schedule. So which one should I pick? Or should I pick subject wise??

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Ofcourse, I am doing UWorld.

Members don't see this ad.

AMG I feel like online meded help me do well on CK. I tried using the Kaplan videos but felt like they were too long.

Reactions: 1 user