step 2 cs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maverick_pkg

Vascular Surgery
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi am an img applying for cs in may/june. which center do u guys recommend and why?

Members don't see this ad.

It doesn't matter what testing center you go to. They are all the same. Its part of the requirements and set up of the whole CS. The testing rooms all look the same and you'll have similiar patient encounters. With that said you should go to whatever testing center is the closest and cheapest but its already a big waste of money.

Hi All!

I would be taking my CSA this summer. Some people have the opinion that Atlana being inhabited mostly by afroamericans, the accent can be of an issue to understand especially for foreign medical graduates. Some people say, the subjects in the CSA exam are not taken from the local cities, instead they are flown from a lot.

Please let me know if you have any ideas about this.

Thanks.

Prakash

VitaminK said:
It doesn't matter what testing center you go to. They are all the same. Its part of the requirements and set up of the whole CS. The testing rooms all look the same and you'll have similiar patient encounters. With that said you should go to whatever testing center is the closest and cheapest but its already a big waste of money.