step 2 tomorrow - rant

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

saintsfan180

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is mostly just me griping and whining. I was supposed to take Step 2 in late July, but our prometric center is a freaking waste of space and the power went out. I had like 3 blocks left so they said they'd either give you your crappy score having missed every question on the last 3 blocks if you passed (yea right) or let you retake it. Oh gee, thanks.

So they screwed around so long that I'm finally JUST NOW taking it tomorrow. I've been studying since then, but I'm so freaking burned out on it that I'm just kinda nervous. I'm getting like 80% on U World questions, but maybe I'm just scoring so high because I ran the Qbank out already and subconsciously remember them. Test is tomorrow and I'm not in the right mindset at all. I should be in beast mode, instead I'm in lazy 4th year mode. I'm trying to read over some notes and do some last minute loose ends, but I'm just totally not in the mood at all. Tomorrow is going to be LONG.

Members don't see this ad.

Wow, I think I might shank someone if that kind of thing happens to me.

Good luck

Dude I was supposed to take my exam mid-July, then end of July, then beginning of August, then switched to mid-August, all because I stayed in lazy 4th year mode. The day before the exam I was like, "looks like I'm failing." But I was still doing Uworld all along (in between watching a ton of netflix marathons) and scoring in about 80% like you. mid 260s, despite having a really f'ed up exam. You'll be fine. Trust the world.