Sterling MCAT Practice Tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aich

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with using any of their products?

They sell one book with four practice physical and biological tests and another with eight. Are the four part of the eight?

They have really good reviews on Amazon but I haven't seen anyone really mention them here. How would they compare to the ones people usually talk about?

Link: http://www.amazon.com/Physical-Biological-Sciences-Practice-Questions/dp/0989292517

Members don't see this ad.

A lot of those positive reviews appear to be fake...

Yea those reviews are pretty fake...they want you to write a review for them because when you buy the book on amazon it tells you they have CBT's of the same exams from the book that you can get only if you write the review.

But I am using the book and it is pretty good for high yield test topics. I just took one physics and a bio section and they are pretty challenging and they ask obscure discrete questions but...the passages are def good practice

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone have any experience with using any of their products?

I bought this exact book back in February and I thought it was pretty good. I didn't bother with the review on Amazon and just went ahead and paid for the online format at a reduced price available to book buyers. I think I extracted a lot of value out of the book. I can't really make a comparison with other books out there as I don't own many. I do have a couple of Exam Krackers books though, which I have mixed feelings about.

I actually came here because I want to get more info about other prep books I should be using before the test day. I am looking at some Kaplan stuff but kind off confused about which books to buy.

As for the reviews on Amazon, they all seem to be given by verified buyers. Yes, they do offer a program where they would give you online access for free if you leave the review, but they are not asking for only positive reviews. My assumption is that those reviewers had to like the book somewhat, otherwise why would they even want the online part if they didn't like it?

Woahhh idk what y'all are smoking but I am took the mcat and am using this for practice to retake it and legit have had deja vu with about 3 passages in one section and then like 4 for the chem/phys one. I had it aat home last time but didnt use it bc everyone only talked about Kaplan. Princeton, EK, and Next-Step.. only regret is not using it before. IDK about the other section but the chem/phys & bio/biochem book with a total of 8 section tests is what I am talking about