Still studying?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Saturnine

Boy #16 dead, 22 to go
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those still studying, what are you working on?

Members don't see this ad.

Biological Sciences - reviewing organic in general, and the organ systems and hormones more specifically.

Members don't see this ad :)
Basically reviewing all the full-length tests that I have so that I can improve speed and going through questions quicker.

iwutitan said:
Basically reviewing all the full-length tests that I have so that I can improve speed and going through questions quicker.

ditto

iwutitan said:
Yep. That too...

Taking practice test 5R spread out over today and tomorrow (mostly just to calm myself and see where I'm at -- hoping for a confidence-boosting score), and reviewing physics formulas. I understand the questions, but often forget the formula I need; I've got an awful memory. I'll also probably outline responses to a few Writing questions b/c I haven't looked at that at all. Oh, and I'll be visiting the test site tomorrow to see how to get there and how long it takes me. :thumbup:

I just started studying this week so I guess Il go over my kaplan book again. its just 600 pages so if i manage a page in 2 minutes, thats like 1200 minutes or 20 hours .. not a bad deal coz some pages just take 2 seconds .. lol

i still have to do atleast one practice mcat.. damn

takign my last final diagnostic, goign over passages, doing some verbal, and going over notes. It's goign to be a relaxing day tomorrow... I can't wait. yeeee hawwww

I actually scored the day off from work tomorrow, so I'm going to use that time to go over hormones, electrochemistry, light and optics, and flashcards. It sounds like a lot, but probably not more than 3 hrs.