Program-Specific Info / Q's Stockton University MSOT 2020?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futureOT24

Reaction score
Has anyone who applied heard anything from Stockton University in NJ yet? When do they typically send interview invitations / hold interviews?

Members don't see this ad.

I actually just received an email this morning (about two hours ago) for an interview!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I will be passing up my spot for an interview, hopefully this helps someone else!

I received an interview too! Has anyone heard anything back from Kean if they applied ?

No I haven’t either, they did say mid-feb. what other schools did everyone apply to ?

Anyone else interviewing at Stockton tomorrow? I'm a little nervous for it! It's my first interview.

I applied to Kean, Stockton, Seton Hall, NYU, Columbia, and Bay Path. Hoping to hear some good news soon! The wait is killing me

Anyone else interviewing at Stockton tomorrow? I'm a little nervous for it! It's my first interview.

I applied to Kean, Stockton, Seton Hall, NYU, Columbia, and Bay Path. Hoping to hear some good news soon! The wait is killing me
I'll be at the Stockton interview tomorrow! I also applied to Kean, Seton Hall, Columbia, NYU, Quinnipiac, Wesley College, and some other random schools

Whenever someone hears back from one of those schools like Kean, can we all write in here about those updates?

Good Luck Tomorrow! Mine is on the 12th Lmk how it goes. I also applied to Seton Hall, NYU, Columbia, Kean and Davenport. Is everyone from NJ? If so where did everyone go for undergrad?

Thank you! I'm really just nervous not knowing what the writing assessment is going to be like.

I'm from New Jersey, however, I am currently in my undergraduate at Wagner College in Staten Island because I swim on their varsity team.

I was thinking the same thing, I don’t remember seeing anything about it in the past forums. That’s cool! I graduated from Montclair State May 2019. I am currently serving as an Americorps member.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you! I'm really just nervous not knowing what the writing assessment is going to be like.

I'm from New Jersey, however, I am currently in my undergraduate at Wagner College in Staten Island because I swim on their varsity team.
I am also from New Jersey! I am so nervous for tomorrow's interview as well, but I am sure you will do great!! Just to confirm - it's at the Galloway campus right?

I am also from New Jersey! I am so nervous for tomorrow's interview as well, but I am sure you will do great!! Just to confirm - it's at the Galloway campus right?

Thank you!! I'm sure you will do great too, hoping the best for all of us!! Yes! It's at the galloway campus

The interview was very standard! I was super impressed with the facilities and faculty too.

I hope everyone's interviews went well! Wishing the best for all of us. I had mine last Wednesday. I was also impressed with the faculty and the facility. I wonder how early we are going to hear back about a decision. My fingers are crossed for sometime in February, hopefully only a couple weeks!

Yea, I think they said end of February! I'm still anxiously waiting for Kean so hopefully we hear back from them soon!!

I hate this waiting game! Does anyone remember if Stockton said they would email us first or send a letter in the mail?

I hate this waiting game! Does anyone remember if Stockton said they would email us first or send a letter in the mail?

I'm right there with you, I just want to know where I am going to be in a few months. I don't remember if they said how they would notify us. I just assumed it would be email.

I'm right there with you, I just want to know where I am going to be in a few months. I don't remember if they said how they would notify us. I just assumed it would be email.
Can’t believe this is real, but I checked my mailbox this morning, and there was an acceptance letter! I assumed they would notify us via email first. I’m so happy!

Can’t believe this is real, but I checked my mailbox this morning, and there was an acceptance letter! I assumed they would notify us via email first. I’m so happy!
Oh wow, congrats!!! That is weird that they sent mail first but thats great!

WOW! Congratulations!!!! I won't be home until later tonight - hope I find a letter in my mailbox (fingers crossed)...Are you planning to attend?

WOW! Congratulations!!!! I won't be home until later tonight - hope I find a letter in my mailbox (fingers crossed)...Are you planning to attend?
Fingers crossed for you! I am most likely going to attend since I live so close and I really like their program!

Checked mail but no letter from Stockton. Has anyone else Received an offer.

I haven’t been able to check my mailbox :/ I wonder if they are going to send emails too

Not yet...getting a bit nervous. How about you? I wonder if they are sending them out in stages as people decline?
I haven't either so I am in the same boat as you! Yea maybe they are giving them a specific deadline and will keep sending it out in waves, who knows

I’m still waiting, have all the letters been sent out through the mail ? Has anyone received any emails ?

Got my letter in the mail today — waitlisted

Are you going to wait or go to NYU ?

I’m still keeping my options open and am going to wait to see what happens by securing my spot on the waitlist! NYU doesn’t require a deposit until mid-April, which is nice because I’m still waiting to hear from Bay Path, Kean, and Seton Hall

I’m still keeping my options open and am going to wait to see what happens by securing my spot on the waitlist! NYU doesn’t require a deposit until mid-April, which is nice because I’m still waiting to hear from Bay Path, Kean, and Seton Hall
That makes sense! I got waitlisted at NYU and maybe there will be a letter in the mail from Stockton today. But I’m also waiting on similar schools too, it’s such a difficult time.

I’m still waiting on Kean and Seton Hall but for now I’m putting my deposit to secure a spot! I liked their program a lot
Congrats! I got waitlisted, so I’m wondering how long do they give you to put a deposit down ?