Stranger Things Part 2 - WW Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WildZoo

Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
From the mod dream team that brought you too many games to name before I get distracted by a shiny object...

stranger things netflix GIF

A @kaydubs/Dubz Production

Part 2 will loosely follow the events of season 3, and perhaps season 4. So be prepared for spoilers if you're not caught up!

Cycle length: 36/12
Post min: 10 posts per cycle
Post cap: 150 posts per cycle (lifted one hour prior to day close)
Closed, role madness setup likely (but not currently planned to be multiball...probably?)
We have no minimum or maximum number of players, so sign up to your heart's content.

Game start??? Idk, soonish.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
From the mod dream team that brought you too many games to name before I get distracted by a shiny object...

stranger things netflix GIF

A @kaydubs/Dubz Production

Part 2 will loosely follow the events of season 3, and perhaps season 4. So be prepared for spoilers if you're not caught up!

Cycle length: 36/12
Post min: 10 posts per cycle
Post cap: 150 posts per cycle (lifted one hour prior to day close)
Closed, role madness setup likely (but not currently planned to be multiball...probably?)
We have no minimum or maximum number of players, so sign up to your heart's content.

Game start??? Idk, soonish.
Sign me up

Tbh I just wanted to poke KD :p

Tots pls

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Real talk though the gatekeeping has been so good for me doing things. 🥲 I have insufficient self control

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Roster
1. AM

Subs
utc. shortstuff

Tots
uts. Lawpy
2. stoaty
3. Barky

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Roster
1. AM
2. Truenamer

Subs
utc. shortstuff

Tots
uts. Lawpy
2. stoaty
3. Barky
4. Sportsport

• Love
Wasn’t planning to join a game as I’m moving, but damn I love Stranger Things so much! Me and Zuri are rewatching the whole thing; we just finished 1st season. Can’t miss it no matter what

Roster
1. AM
2. Truenamer
3. Fluff

Subs
utc. shortstuff

Tots
uts. Lawpy
2. stoaty
3. Barky
4. Sportsport

• Love
  • Care
Wasn’t planning to join a game as I’m moving, but damn I love Stranger Things so much! Me and Zuri are rewatching the whole thing; we just finished 1st season. Can’t miss it no matter what

Roster
1. AM
2. Truenamer
3. Fluff

Subs
utc. shortstuff

Tots
uts. Lawpy
2. stoaty
3. Barky
4. Sportsport
I got a bit bogged down in the 2nd season, but I'll give it another shot! First season was great.

• Care
Roster
1. AM
2. Truenamer
3. Fluff
7. Zenge142

Subs
utc. shortstuff

Tots
uts. Lawpy
2. stoaty
3. Barky
4. Sportsport

• Angry
I would play this if this started like Monday…. I am going up north this weekend and am not one to vacation and WW

• Care
Hmmmm I’m tempted to come out of “retirement” for this one because 1) theme, 2) Dubz, and mainly 3) I actually have time rn for once.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users
Roster
1. AM
2. Truenamer
3. Fluff
6. Alley
7. Zenge142

Subs
utc. shortstuff

Tots
uts. Lawpy
2. stoaty
3. Barky
4. Sportsport
5. Cray
6. Mayo

• Love
And by that I mean it absolutely will not, because this week has been hell, the game design is going to depend on roster size, and I work all day Saturday so the earliest I can possibly see us getting roles out would be Sunday evening.

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
I got a bit bogged down in the 2nd season, but I'll give it another shot! First season was great.
Me too! The 1st season is amaaazing! It’s the 3rd time I’m watching it and still having so much fun. The 3rd was very fun, and have heard great things about the 4th!

• Love
Oh, if it’s just AM and me subbing in for the rest of the roster, this will be very entertaining.
When AM played last time (if memory serves) she said she enjoyed that we made the game accessible even for people unfamiliar with the show.

Maybe I made that up. @Animal Midwife , am I remembering this correctly?

• Hmm
  • Love
When AM played last time (if memory serves) she said she enjoyed that we made the game accessible even for people unfamiliar with the show.

Maybe I made that up. @Animal Midwife , am I remembering this correctly?
Sounds like something I would have said. I know as much about Stranger Things as I did back then and I'm not intimated from sigining up again.

• Care
  • Love
I'm not intimidated nor deterred by having no knowledge of the source material??? I don't know where this idea came from.

I'm subbing because I'm on the hiatus I intended to be on like 4 games ago.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users