Stuck with my urgent essay on DNA Fingerprinting in Crime Scene. Any pointers?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Florence Nightingale

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Folks!

Now before any of you deride me for slacking off, let me tell you, I am a very hard working student. Medicine is my passion and I love to study, but sometimes even Superman has a bad day!

I recently received my essay on DNA Fingerprinting in a Crime Scene, and I am supposed to prepare a 12 page essay by the end of the week. The problem is, I had a family emergency and missed a lot of classes this month. I did try to get notes from my classmates but am still lost. I have also tried to look up online and there is so much of information, I could probably write a theses on it. I guess I am not able to think straight because my family issues are not sorted yet, and I might need to travel again, anytime.

I am stuck because I am not too sure about the best way to structure my work. I always get appreciated for my essays being succinct and not repetitive; and I am desperate to maintain that. If I start writing based on what I have researched, I am sure my essay will turn out to a long, vague piece.

Any pointers on what I should include and what should be excluded, as I need to wrap it up in 3000 words.

Thank you in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
This is a forum for medical students not premeds with homework trouble friend.

Sent from my SM-N910P using SDN mobile

Thank you for being so helpful. The drop down menu did allow me to choose premed, making me presume premeds are welcome. And it is unfortunate, but I am having homework trouble, and am not asking for anything illegal here.

Thank you for being so helpful. The drop down menu did allow me to choose premed, making me presume premeds are welcome. And it is unfortunate, but I am having homework trouble, and am not asking for anything illegal here.

It's against the terms is service. This will be deleted soon.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.