Study Advice for Final Exam Dates NBDE I

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kupra

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi......i did kaplan 1 or 2 month before and now doing decks.....my exams in 2 wk and im really nervous........im not able to read much these days and don't know what do????????? can u please give some tips how to read in these final days.
I will appreciate the help and best of luck for all giving the exam.:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

hi......i did kaplan 1 or 2 month before and now doing decks.....my exams in 2 wk and im really nervous........im not able to read much these days and don't know what do????????? can u please give some tips how to read in these final days.
I will appreciate the help and best of luck for all giving the exam.:thumbup:

if u dont mind can ...... but u just read kaplan for bio and micro that enogh
if u dont mind can i have mail id

Members don't see this ad :)
hi....thanks for reply....i am taking my exam on 30th of sept.....where r u located...im in ca...not yet done with papers.:thumbup:

i stay in pennsylvania,,v can contact via phone or voice chat n do papers together,,if interested plz let me know

i stay in pennsylvania,,v can contact via phone or voice chat n do papers together,,if interested plz let me know[/quote

yaa ..im interested in discussing the papers together.....let start it as soon as possible.:thumbup: