STUDY GROUP for 2015 MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joymotion21

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for a study group for 2015 new MCAT.:)
I am planning to take it on April or May so anyone who lives around Northbrook IL, contact me!

[email protected]<---- email me!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hello, I am looking for a study group for 2015 new MCAT.:)
I am planning to take it on April or May so anyone who lives around Northbrook IL, contact me!

[email protected]<---- email me!
Hi i dont live in IL but i am available to skype .I also need a study group patner . I want to take the exam in May too

im looking for study partners also, i too am in the midwest. send me a PM, i have 1 other who is interested in Skype study group. let me know! Im doing kaplan class, but have access to all books including the 2015 EK. I have all other books electronically. Im taking MCAT in may.

Reactions: 2 users
im looking for study partners also, i too am in the midwest. send me a PM, i have 1 other who is interested in Skype study group. let me know! Im doing kaplan class, but have access to all books including the 2015 EK. I have all other books electronically. Im taking MCAT in may.
HI Im taking it in May too! If you are still interested in a Skype Study group let me know! I have all the same materials as you!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

I would love to join the Skype group. I'm located in Toronto and have the Kaplan books. I am interested in attempting in giving the MCAT in May mid. You can contact me at [email protected]

Reactions: 1 user
I utilized a free practice exam from Altius Test Prep. This resource seemed to be helpful, I just thought you might want to implement that into your study group. Its much different than what you may see from a Kaplan book though. The passage lengths are more accurate in the Altius exam and the formatting looks more similar to the AAMC. Hope this helps you during your studies.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey Guys. I am also looking for skype study partners. I've liked all of your comments in order to get your attention. If anyone wants to send me a message regarding skyping, it will be very well received. I would send each of you messages but since this is a May Test forum I am not sure which of you are already done with the test.