Study in US

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

conrem

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm a student in Republic of Moldova at Dentistry, 4th year (totally 5).

I'm interested to study in US and my question is if it is possible because I don't have a Green Card.

thanks a lot ;)

Members don't see this ad.

You'll need to be way more specific on "study in US"...

Generally speaking yeah, sure... :p

Study what? Study and go back to your home country? Study and practice in the US? Study and teach in the US? Study to get a masters? A PhD? A certificate?

Members don't see this ad :)
You'll need to be way more specific on "study in US"...

Generally speaking yeah, sure... :p

Study what? Study and go back to your home country? Study and practice in the US? Study and teach in the US? Study to get a masters? A PhD? A certificate?

Well... I would like to practice at least some years in US and I'm more interested in working in a little place not a really big city or something, because. I would like to study in a simple university so I could understand all the new methods and US methods, because I am already working with real patients in my country.
First of all I am interested to get a diploma to work in US as a dentist.

Well... I would like to practice at least some years in US and I'm more interested in working in a little place not a really big city or something, because. I would like to study in a simple university so I could understand all the new methods and US methods, because I am already working with real patients in my country.
First of all I am interested to get a diploma to work in US as a dentist.

To practice, no matter where in the US (very few exceptions) you need a DDS/DMD.

Try finding out in a US embassy how can you get a visa, and what kind of visa would you need.

Good luck!:luck:

To practice, no matter where in the US (very few exceptions) you need a DDS/DMD.

Try finding out in a US embassy how can you get a visa, and what kind of visa would you need.

Good luck!:luck:

yeap, but first i would like to study and to get a diploma :)

So, i'm back here after 3 years)
I've got a green card :)) I'm working now in Moldova, and thinking if I could study and work in US, especially NV.

Thanks