Study materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Future Trk Dentist

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello future dentists,

I am a sophomore in college and I am really upset because I am worried I will not make it to dental school because I dont know wheee to begin! First off, I found a couple sellers for Kaplan Dat 2017-2018 + DAT Destroyer book of 2019 for 25 dollars. Is that a bargain? In addition, I only took bio, chem1, anatomy, and phis barely this year. This covid thing messed up my physiology class that were practically spending 1 day on 1 chapter. My teacher is also a very big procrastinator and he never notified of his plan for 2 weeks so we aere all jome stressing about it. So anyway, enough blaming others. I just want like a hardcore detailed and nothing-but the truth kind of deal on what I need to do. I had started shadowing a dentist 4 weeks ago barely, but the novel virus didnt allow that for too long. What else do I need to do, what else do I need to be aware of?

Please please guide me! I am sure a lot of gou are pretty knowledgeable on this!

I really apprecaite it ahead of time!!
And please write what u studied and what schedule u followed. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks, there's so much information out there, this is pretty well simplified. I already know that I need to do the work, and that is why I chose dentistry.

Hello future dentists,

I am a sophomore in college and I am really upset because I am worried I will not make it to dental school because I dont know wheee to begin! First off, I found a couple sellers for Kaplan Dat 2017-2018 + DAT Destroyer book of 2019 for 25 dollars. Is that a bargain? In addition, I only took bio, chem1, anatomy, and phis barely this year. This covid thing messed up my physiology class that were practically spending 1 day on 1 chapter. My teacher is also a very big procrastinator and he never notified of his plan for 2 weeks so we aere all jome stressing about it. So anyway, enough blaming others. I just want like a hardcore detailed and nothing-but the truth kind of deal on what I need to do. I had started shadowing a dentist 4 weeks ago barely, but the novel virus didnt allow that for too long. What else do I need to do, what else do I need to be aware of?

Please please guide me! I am sure a lot of gou are pretty knowledgeable on this!

I really apprecaite it ahead of time!!
And please write what u studied and what schedule u followed. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
Yes, for $25 that's a good deal. I would also get Math Destroyer as well.

Reactions: 1 user
I am about to get DAT and Math Destroyer. Are the materials hard copy or an online subscription? If they are online, how long will I have access?

I am about to get DAT and Math Destroyer. Are the materials hard copy or an online subscription? If they are online, how long will I have access?
They are hard copies and are shipped and printed from our processing center in TN. Good news there is no expiration to worry about.
They arrive in 3-7 days .

Take care..Nancy...#think30

Reactions: 1 user