Study partner AFK 2016 toronto

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aayesha

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
Looking for a study partner for afk 2016 dental in downtown toronto! Lemme know if someone is interested! Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,
Looking for a study partner for afk 2016 dental in downtown toronto! Lemme know if someone is interested! Thanks.

hi...when are you writing the exam in 2016..?? i am writing in august 2016.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello,
Hi. Still looking for study partner? Im somewhere in Etobicoke, just a train away to DT Toronto. Please contact me @ [email protected]

Hello,
I'm new here, i know enough about AFK and the Equivalency Programme in general but i don't know how to prepare for such exam ..
A list of books to study would be helpful, no need for links, appreciate it though.
I won't take the exam soon, but if someone still need a partner then i believe we can encourage each other.
Appreciate it if you could help .. Good luck.

Hello,
Hi, Im planning to do the AFK on August in Toronto. Anyone Knows the exact address for the exam. Its not on the NDEB site and I need to make hotel reservations nearby as I will be flying from Dubai.

hi all where is the AFK exam center in Toronto, is this a secret?

Hello,
I'm new here, i know enough about AFK and the Equivalency Programme in general but i don't know how to prepare for such exam ..
A list of books to study would be helpful, no need for links, appreciate it though.
I won't take the exam soon, but if someone still need a partner then i believe we can encourage each other.
Appreciate it if you could help .. Good luck.

Dental Decks Part 2 are a must because 80% of the exam comes from there. then theres mosby review for the NBDE part 1 and 2 as well. and also first aid node and first aid Q & A those are the materials I'm using to prepare for the exam, of course theres way more out there such as kaplan etc.

Hello,
Hie,
I am In downtown too.
I want to give it next yr, but wanna start reading.
Lemme know.

Hi, Im planning to do the AFK on August in Toronto. Anyone Knows the exact address for the exam. Its not on the NDEB site and I need to make hotel reservations nearby as I will be flying from Dubai.
Hey I would like to do the AFK exam too but maybe in February as I just graduated and need to finish my sponsorship process in Canada.. I studied in Spain and from London.. I don't mind studying with you till August..

Hie,
I am In downtown too.
I want to give it next yr, but wanna start reading.
Lemme know.
Hi Priyanka, I'm planning on starting the NDEB equivalency process and also would like to do the AFK exam next year.. I will be in Toronto next month so we can start preparing together if you would like? Need a study partner.. I just graduated in Spain so need to do all the exams

Hello,
Hi aayesha, I would like to do the AFK in 2016 too.. I need a study partner too and I will be in toronto from August.. let me know :) and i can give you my number

Hi Priyanka, I'm planning on starting the NDEB equivalency process and also would like to do the AFK exam next year.. I will be in Toronto next month so we can start preparing together if you would like? Need a study partner.. I just graduated in Spain so need to do all the exams
Anyone cracked ACS???