Study/ quiz partner NAPLEX

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JSK108

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey ...guys I am looking for study /quiz partner for Naplex. I have reviewed most of the RX PREP. We can decide chapters for each week to be reviewed, and then quiz each other/ go over quickly main points for each chapter too. If happen to be near by, I do not mine to drive. If not we can do either skype or messanger for video chat. PM me, if you are interested thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

I failed first time by two point, scaled score.....I have moved on ....and wanted to study really hard this time. It is easier to remain on track with study buddy ! I studied from RX PREP first time. I think it is good material, if someone is studying from the same, will be even wonderful...if not we can combine...and will have idea about important information so that will be even wonderful...too. I have access to RX PREP Quiz...so we can discuss some of the stuff from there if time allows. Thank you.

Hey,

I passed after my second attempt so I was in your shoes.

Use mnemonics, make up stories behind each drug. For example, if a drug sound like Carolyn, visualize her having those side effects.

Take the pre naplex, review what you got wrong (make a mental note, can't save questions). I had questions repeat on the real thing.

Study the Rxprep like the bible and do all the quiz banks. Know the book inside out.

I failed first time by two point, scaled score.....I have moved on ....and wanted to study really hard this time. It is easier to remain on track with study buddy ! I studied from RX PREP first time. I think it is good material, if someone is studying from the same, will be even wonderful...if not we can combine...and will have idea about important information so that will be even wonderful...too. I have access to RX PREP Quiz...so we can discuss some of the stuff from there if time allows. Thank you.
I took Naplex last month and didn't pass either, I'm still depressed but I guess I have to try again. I got 73.
I have rx prep material.
Are you a foreign pharmacist or US graduate?
Let me know your study plan, hopefully we can manage to study together

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey...I made exact score. I am US graduate. I have Rx prep material, too. This time...... I want to get above 100 for sure..no matter what it takes to get that... I know we can do this. Believe me, I know how exactly you feel, especially when you failed by 1 or 2 questions. But, we cannot stay in depressed stage for long time. I live in EST time zone/NC. I am not sure about yours. I am available any day/time, just let me know, so I can manage other stuff accordingly. I think this will help us to motivate each other to study, we can quiz each other..on decided chapters, we can even discuss material if either of us do not get it ......... Please let me know...my email address is [email protected] . I think I am okay in math, but if we feel we need to work on it, we will practice that, too. Please let me know. When are you planning to take your exam ?

I took Naplex last month and didn't pass either, I'm still depressed but I guess I have to try again. I got 73.
I have rx prep material.
Hey...I made exact score. I am US graduate. I have Rx prep material, too. This time...... I want to get above 100 for sure..no matter what it takes to get that... I know we can do this. Believe me, I know how exactly you feel, especially when you failed by 1 or 2 questions. But, we cannot stay in depressed stage for long time. I live in EST time zone/NC. I am not sure about yours. I am available any day/time, just let me know, so I can manage other stuff accordingly. I think this will help us to motivate each other to study, we can quiz each other..on decided chapters, we can even discuss material if either of us do not get it ......... Please let me know...my email address is [email protected] . I think I am okay in math, but if we feel we need to work on it, we will practice that, too. Please let me know. When are you planning to take your exam ?

I have rx prep material.
I am also okay if you are already studying with someone, and we all can do group study. please let me know. Did you take MPJE already?

Hey,

I passed after my second attempt so I was in your shoes.

Use mnemonics, make up stories behind each drug. For example, if a drug sound like Carolyn, visualize her having those side effects.

Take the pre naplex, review what you got wrong (make a mental note, can't save questions). I had questions repeat on the real thing.

Study the Rxprep like the bible and do all the quiz banks. Know the book inside out.[/QUOT

Thank you success...that is my plan !! I am also planning to take prenaplex about 15 days before NAPLEX.

Hi,
I am also looking for study partner or group to go over important information on each chapter weekly or so. I have Rx prep as well, didn't have enough time to study in my first Naplex test, failed it. But this time, I will do whatever it takes to ace it. If you still looking for a partner, please let me know

Hi there, are you still looking for a study partner. I can review the chapters with you. Please send your contact info if interested. Thanks.

Hi,
I am also looking for study partner or group to go over important information on each chapter weekly or so. I have Rx prep as well, didn't have enough time to study in my first Naplex test, failed it. But this time, I will do whatever it takes to ace it. If you still looking for a partner, please let me know
Hi there, are you still looking for a study partner? I am interested to review the chapters with you. Please send me your contact info and we can schedule a study time. Thanks.

I'm in new York so I guess we have the same time zone. I was thinking to take it next March but not sure if I'll be well prepared. How can we do this though?