study same stuff?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
K

KK82

hi people,

i took the april mcat and may retake the august. but i dont know what to study. I did every kaplan subject, topical, full-length test and every workshop. i did every princeton full length. most of these materials i went over twice!!!!! i also did ek 101 verbal. all ek has left are the 1001 books, which i have, but never did because they are all discretes.

i am scared that when i go over the tests, i will recognize the right answers. actaully, i know i will because i even took notes on explanations. what could i study????????????? anyone else in the same situation

Members don't see this ad.

KK82 said:
hi people,

i took the april mcat and may retake the august. but i dont know what to study. I did every kaplan subject, topical, full-length test and every workshop. i did every princeton full length. most of these materials i went over twice!!!!! i also did ek 101 verbal. all ek has left are the 1001 books, which i have, but never did because they are all discretes.

i am scared that when i go over the tests, i will recognize the right answers. actaully, i know i will because i even took notes on explanations. what could i study????????????? anyone else in the same situation
what did you score?

KK82 said:
scored 26
If you have used all that material, I'd try using Berkeley Review along with the course textbooks to try and brush up on your weak points. Remember, when you are at a particular topic, learn it well enough so that you can regurgitate the information to yourself over and over.

I don't know if you're doing this already, but try to ask yourself why you're getting questions wrong...are you overthinking them? Are you glazing? Whatever the case, books/teachers can't always tell you what you're doing wrong. It's a pain, but try to do some self-analysis. Hope this helps.