Free (Giving away) Study schedule step 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maniacmath13

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a 6 week rigorous study schedule for step 1 that my older brother (took the step 1 2 years ago) designed. He got a 259 and I got a 263 so it works. Message me your email address if you are interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I have a 6 week rigorous study schedule for step 1 that my older brother (took the step 1 2 years ago) designed. He got a 259 and I got a 263 so it works. Message me your email address if you are interested.

Can you e-mail me your game plan as well? Thankyou! [email protected]

Hello, can you email me the study guide as well please. [email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)

Hi can you please send me your study guide, Thanks!!
[email protected]

Reactions: 1 user

Hey! Can you please e-mail me a 12, 8, and 6 week study schedule at [email protected]

Thanks for the help!

Yes please!

[email protected]

Thank you so much!

Please email me the 4 and 6 week schedules to [email protected] Thank you so much for your help!

Hi! Please send me a copy @ [email protected]. Thank you so much!!

Hi! I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sending this to me as well? I'm hoping to take it June 2017 so if there's one for 6 months out that would be really helpful!
[email protected]