Studying Dentistry in Spain?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LiliLiu

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey. I'm a student from Latin America who has gotten her BS from an american university with a final GPA of 3.8 in Biology as a pre-med student. I'm 23 years old and my plan was to get a degree in dentistry.
The problem is, I am currently in a relationship with an American med student who was born and now also lives in the US. We have serious intentions, so I decided to withhold my decision to go for dentistry school since I am aware that getting a degree where I am will not be worth it if I were to end up living in the US with him.

I can't wait forever though. I have been considering getting a degree in dentistry from Spain (in a university like, Cardenal Herrera, for instance) but I am aware that this might not nullify the same difficulties for me to get equivalence in the US. Can someone please let me know their opinion on getting a degree from Spain, or if I have any other options? Will getting an international degree in dentistry from the US give me better options? I realize that I might or might not end up marrying this person, but like I said, I cannot wait forever to continue my education.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello guys,
I am ready to teach students struggling to give NBDE exam. If you need tutoring please be free to inbox me.I have completed NBDE part 1 and part 2 and dental school in US. I love teaching and interacting with people.I am ready to help for TOEFL too.

Reactions: 1 user