Sub 3.4 GPA acceptances, please enter...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cdmOMR

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well Im doing a little survey of people with sub 3.4 sGPA or GPA's who got at least one acceptance. Im basically just entering all of their statistics plus the number of schools applied/interviewed/accepted and just seeing correlations and averages. "Qualifications" of this survey are:

-sub 3.4 gpa or sgpa (if one is below 3.4 then the other must be below 3.5)
-at least 1 acceptance in to an American dental school
-no post-bacc work unless post-bacc work is under 3.5
-if your info is on predents.com i already got ya

If you meet these "qualifications" it would be greatly appreciated if you PM me your GPA, sGPA, DAT (bio, chem, orgo, TS, PAT, QR, RC, AA), #of schools applied, # of schools you got an interview, # of schools you were accepted to or any of em you want. Its an anonymous survey so your information will not be given out, just factored into the averages. Thanks!

Chris

**if anybody is interested in the averages thus far from predents.com let me know

Members don't see this ad.

honestly...who do you think the hell you are bro?

i could write more, but i am going to refrain.

all the best, sincerely.

-r

honestly...who do you think the hell you are bro?

i could write more, but i am going to refrain.

all the best, sincerely.

-r

just doing it for myself/anyone that wants to see it...not like a published thing if you dont want to participate then please refrain from posting thanks. Its just basically a mini predents.com just for the low GPA people. Got bored and wanted to see what kinda test scores got people in with lower GPAs... (I know there are other factors)

Members don't see this ad :)
once again, who the hell do you think you are.

i will post in a public forum.

i will post my opinion, if i feel like you are insulting many people that read these boards.

ill also post my opinion that you are conducting this survey because you have extremely low stats, and you are trying to make yourself feel better. :)

i wish you luck man. you truly need it.

ps. feel free to private message me.

pps. try studying, rather than trying to make correlations off of stats. maybe that will give you the edge to get into school.

armorshell,

upon reading the thread now...it seems you are right. but please note, that the OP edited his post after my reply.

ok, well if my survey offends anyone, im sorry, but please pm me about it and not trash my thread....thanks armorshell for backin me up... once again this is a just a voluntary survey if anybody would like to have their numbers put in.