Suggestions on Online MS program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nbdedental

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello:

I am interested in pursuing online MS program in Healthcare Administration. Does anyone have suggestions on a school with good program in healthcare administration where I can get admit with 2.5 GPA? I graduated in 2005.

Also are there any other suggestions besides healthcare administration. I cannot attend a traditional school with classes on campus due to my constraints. I am looking for online options only where I can finish MS in a year. I am seeking alternate careers besides DDS and dental hygiene.

Thanks for listening!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
This sounds unrealistic. Firstly, you are looking for an online program, and then you want the program completed in less time than its usual timeline. Usually online programs would take more time than traditional class room programs.

Thanks @nbde4dds. I completely understand your remark on completing it in less time. I am flexible with completion time. How about online programs? You think I cannot find programs that offer online classes? I have come across few like 35 Most Affordable Online Master's Degrees in Healthcare Administration - Healthcare Administration Degree Programs

Do you think these are not recognized?
Based on the international and national reputation of those Universities, waste of money. If you want to do it, up to you.

Also, no offense, but you don't seem to have a clear idea of what to do, and it's hard to give you suggestions without knowing you. I only have it clear that you want to work in the USA, and you don't know were to begin.

Clear your mind and ideas, then ask again. Good luck

Last edited by a moderator: