Sullivan University, Class of 2017 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I interviewed back in November and was placed on the waiting list. Other than the fall interviews, I'm curious when the next set of interviews were/will be held?

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed back in November and was placed on the waiting list. Other than the fall interviews, I'm curious when the next set of interviews were/will be held?
I interviewed in November also and was put on the waiting list. I think there was an interview February 21 and the last one is March 4 or something like that. After the march 4 interview they will start looking at the waiting list.

I interviewed in November also and was put on the waiting list. I think there was an interview February 21 and the last one is March 4 or something like that. After the march 4 interview they will start looking at the waiting list.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone. If you have been accepted into the program, I wanted to invite you to your Sullivan University College of Pharmacy Class of 2017 face book page. It is a student ran page. This is a great way we have found to exchange information about our classes. Welcome to SUCOP!

For those that have been accepted, have you started looking for a place to live in/near Louisville and/or started looking at financial aid options?

For those that have been accepted, have you started looking for a place to live in/near Louisville and/or started looking at financial aid options?

Yes, I was also wondering when will we get our welcome packet or more info regarding financial aid...

Yes, I was also wondering when will we get our welcome packet or more info regarding financial aid...
Yeah I was thinking that it usually takes a couple months for financial aid to be processed and actually become available to you but I could be wrong. I'm sure it'll be fine.

To anyone who currently attends Sullivan, I was accepted and have several questions about the program that I would like to talk to a current student about! Message me if you would be willing to listen/answer!

To anyone who currently attends Sullivan, I was accepted and have several questions about the program that I would like to talk to a current student about! Message me if you would be willing to listen/answer!

What up, pm me.