SUNY wait list?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fifa518

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been officially told they're wait listed and has anyone heard back/gotten accepted from the list? I interviewed in November and I've been on hold ever since and haven't even been told I'm on a wait list or anything they said I would know by May but I've gotten no response

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone been officially told they're wait listed and has anyone heard back/gotten accepted from the list? I interviewed in November and I've been on hold ever since and haven't even been told I'm on a wait list or anything they said I would know by May but I've gotten no response
I had the interview in December but got rejected two weeks ago...I was on hold as well.

Reactions: 1 user
I had my interview in December and have heard nothing since being waitlisted

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for your input ! It just sucks to be left without a response for so long

I got wait listed three weeks after being on hold.

Has anyone from wait-list been contacted yet? AHHH the waiting is horrifying!

I'm waiting as well. Does anyone know how many people are on the wait list? Or how many people from the wait list gets accepted?

I hear back and got denied but idk how they go about it

I didn't follow up with them or anything after being wait listed so I don't know if that factored into it at all. But I chose another school well before being off the wait list so I just never tried contacting them again

Out of curiosity, anyone ever hear back from SUNY after submitting the wait list deposit?

If anyone here has applied to SUNY optometry, can u tell me a little bit about its competitveness...and chances of getting invited to an interview? I already submitted my application and am just waiting for my GPA calculations which is taking longer than i thought (more than a week now).......
Thanks...