Supplemental Application Fees

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shiny Teeth

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys quick question, do I wait until schools email me about paying the supplemental application, or do I go to each school's website and try to pay it that way?
-Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Every school is different! I had about half where I had to go to the supplemental website and half where they sent me an email! I checked each school's website, made an excel doc, and then kept track of when I paid each school's supplemental fee! Hope that helps!:)

Members don't see this ad :)
Most schools will explain what they want you to do on their school's profile description in AADSAS.

If no directions were given, it's easy to find some school's supplemental fee while navigating on their website, which you can then do (just make sure to read their supplemental website page to make sure they don't have specific instructions on when to pay).

Otherwise, most schools will email you letting you know that they received your application and that your supplemental fee is now due.

Hey guys quick question, do I wait until schools email me about paying the supplemental application, or do I go to each school's website and try to pay it that way?
-Thanks
Most likely schools will send you an email if you havent paid for the supplemental.

But, be proactive and reach out to the schools and ask them about the process. Each school is different and have different operating system.

But, be proactive and reach out to the schools and ask them about the process. Each school is different and have different operating system.
I wouldn't recommend reaching out to anyone working at the school for this question. They will either email you with instructions, or you can take some initiative and peruse their website to see if it is available for you to complete.

I think the fact that I was proactive and paid for supplemental fees I could find, helped me tremendously in getting early interviews.

Reactions: 1 user