Supplemental Application Jefferson University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tinav

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am just wondering if any of you have received your supplemental invites?

I wonder whats taking them so long. Since early decision due date is Sept 3

Members don't see this ad.

When did you submit your application? I'm current P1 at Jefferson and they are usually pretty quick in application process. If you submitted late, you might have to wail til late September/October for interview process. I applied as regular applicant, submitted application around end of September and they invited me for interview around end of October I think. If you are wondering, e-mail them and they are really helpful during application process :)

My pharmcas was verified on 8/22
I emailed them, and they said the supplemental should be out soon. . But I never received it

Members don't see this ad :)
My pharmcas was verified on 8/22
I emailed them, and they said the supplemental should be out soon. . But I never received it
Usually, you receive a confirmation e-mail saying that application is received, then supplemental + fee follows. It's been only 5 days and typically it takes 1~2 weeks to process after pharmcas send the application to school. You need to give them some times I guess

I'm applying to Jefferson also. My PharmCAS was submitted 8/1, verified on 8/10 and I haven't heard from them either, not even the generic "we received your application" email. We just have to be patient... PharmCAS was open late this year so they're probably flooded with applications.

It might be different for me because I'm a regular applicant. Who knows really. :confused:

Anyone got their supplemental yet??