Surgery Saved My Life

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hayden

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever seen this show? It's on the Discovery Channel, and wow is it good. The episode I'm watching now is on this surgeon who does facial reconstruction for poor children in India who are born with serious facial deformities. These surgeries are intense. Check it out.

Members don't see this ad.

That show... NEAT-O. :thumbup:

Anyone ever seen this show? It's on the Discovery Channel, and wow is it good. The episode I'm watching now is on this surgeon who does facial reconstruction for poor children in India who are born with serious facial deformities. These surgeries are intense. Check it out.

So are the surgeons on the show taller and more attractive than your average doctor? :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Just saw an episode of this for the first time. Pretty impressive, the show was on brain tumors and there was an brain surgery performed at UCLA by Dr. Linda Liau, MD PhD. Seems like she did her PhD during the residency years through this program called STAR at UCLA... interesting stuff, she was testing out a brain tumor vaccine on a patient as well.

I saw the Linda Liau episode and one on a Penn woman who had multiple organ failure so had to get 6 organs transplanted simultaenously over a 16 hr surgery, that was badda**

dammit i was hoping for a good story or something.