About the ads

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

surprising mark...

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by sbesbesbe, May 1, 2012.

1. This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors and sponsors. Thank you.
  1. sbesbesbe

sbesbesbe

Pre-Dental

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    hey SDN,

I am just really frustrated...

When you write a final exam, you know if you did well or not when you are leaving the exam room...and you can't wait to see the good mark appear on your grades section online.

When i wrote my biochem final, I felt like I nailed it...and was checking my student service center online almost everyday to see the good mark.

today, the mark finally came out BUT I got a terrible mark. I just don't understand how this could have happened. I felt like the lowest possible mark I could have gotten was an A- on it but ended up with a B-.
    this also happened to me for another chem course last year.

I am so frustrated and disappointed with myself...

has anyone experienced this?
  2. cdbebeau

cdbebeau Member

Pre-Dental
    i've felt like that after every science test i've taken since middle school
  3. UCLAzy

UCLAzy

SDN 2+ Year Member
    sorry to hear. i once barely studied for a midterm and got a 52% but the class average was 30 something%. i studied hard for the final but got significantly lower than the class average.

:confused: it happens
  4. Bereno

Bereno Smoking Monkey

Dental Student
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    Of course its happened lol. For me though, when I leave a test and feel good about it, I get nervous because I probably did poorly. Whenever I leave a test feeling like I just got kicked in the head, I probably did OK haha. :D
  5. Duriel

Duriel

Dental Student
    SDN 5+ Year Member
    Happened to me in a super easy senior elective class. Apparently, even though I got A's on all the tests/projects, I participated at a B level :rolleyes: