surprising mark...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sbesbesbe

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey SDN,

I am just really frustrated...

When you write a final exam, you know if you did well or not when you are leaving the exam room...and you can't wait to see the good mark appear on your grades section online.

When i wrote my biochem final, I felt like I nailed it...and was checking my student service center online almost everyday to see the good mark.

today, the mark finally came out BUT I got a terrible mark. I just don't understand how this could have happened. I felt like the lowest possible mark I could have gotten was an A- on it but ended up with a B-.
this also happened to me for another chem course last year.

I am so frustrated and disappointed with myself...

has anyone experienced this?

Members don't see this ad.

i've felt like that after every science test i've taken since middle school

sorry to hear. i once barely studied for a midterm and got a 52% but the class average was 30 something%. i studied hard for the final but got significantly lower than the class average.

:confused: it happens

Members don't see this ad :)
Of course its happened lol. For me though, when I leave a test and feel good about it, I get nervous because I probably did poorly. Whenever I leave a test feeling like I just got kicked in the head, I probably did OK haha. :D

Happened to me in a super easy senior elective class. Apparently, even though I got A's on all the tests/projects, I participated at a B level :rolleyes: