SWOSU Spring 2012 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

steph002

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Starting a thread for those of us who have applied to SWOSU for Spring 2012. Anyone out there?

Members don't see this ad.

I did too....Im waiting to see if they selected me for an interview

I am so glad to hear from you! Based on some of the postings from other years I don't think we'll have to wait much longer. Where do you live? I'm in Tulsa. I AM SO ANXIOUS.

Members don't see this ad :)
Im even more anxious....I live in Texas
Have u heard anything from them?

Nothing yet. It looks as if two years ago invites for interviews went out around Oct. 9, so I'm checking mail every day, but guessing we have until at least next week. ?? Wish I knew how many applicants there are.

I am applying too... still waiting for the mail as well, such a nerve-wrecking process. I actually know a hand full of people applying for the spring as well.

I would like to apply there too. I just took the Pcat Yesterday and my score was not so impressive " 53". But I do a ok GPA(3.8) and lots of involvement in school.

I am applying too... still waiting for the mail as well, such a nerve-wrecking process. I actually know a hand full of people applying for the spring as well.

Wow. Sounds like there could be a lot of competition. Has anyone shared their GPA's/PCAT's with you?

^^ Yeah, it does sound like it but the spring is suppose to be the least competitive time to apply. I think their PCATs were average like 65 and their GPA is mid range, like 3.5ish? I'm so anxious for the mail! What's your stats if you don't mind me asking.

Last edited:
No, not at all. Mine's not that great. PCAT = 71. GPA=3.5ish. I'm hoping what will help is that I've got a Juris Doctorate. Do you already live near Weatherford?

A Juris Doctorate? Wow, very nice indeed! I think that you have the advantage with that, did you apply for OU's as well? They tend to favor people with a degree more. Your stats are pretty good though, I think interview worthy. I applied really close to the deadline so I'm afraid that's going to hinder my application if I messed something up on my application. Do you think we'll get news next week?

I got my interview letter in the mail today. Did ny of you guys get one also

Hi guys, I also applied for SWOSU COP spring 2012. I got my interview letter and just schedule my interview this morning

Hey all I applied for the Fall 2012 cycle and I can't seem to find a thread for that SOOO if y'all could tell me how the interviews and what nots went it would be very very helpful!

My stats aren't that great
my GPA: 2.713
PCAT: 95
I worked as a tech and volunteered too