Taking a Pharmacology class..have a question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chicken-n-beer

Membership Revoked
Removed
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! I'm looking for the names of good textbooks that have practice pharmacokinetic calculations problems (e.g. loading dose, maintenance dose, elimination constants, clearance, constant steady state, etc). Thanks for your assistance. Ideally, the books with have solutions or an accompanying solutions manual.

Members don't see this ad.

ABCs of Pharmacokinetics

It's very detailed, but it's also important to look at "key" terminology/verbiage used when approaching a problem. It does come with questions and step by step methods of how to approach said questions with plenty of practice problems.

For many people, it is highly beneficial or highly confusing depending how fast you try to go through the book so take your time. I personally think it saved me through my pharmacokinetics course as my program was very rigorous in applying these concepts (perhaps due to the author actually being my professor so there lies the bias).

Reactions: 2 users
Does any have a PDF with just questions and answers? My current text is good but practice questions are scant.