TBR or TPRH for remaining two months?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ieatshrimp24

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just realized that I'm kinda behind in my MCAT schedule. I'm trying to plan out the remaining two months before my test. I have TBR for general chemistry, organic chemistry, and physics. I also have the TPRH SW. In terms of content review, I am up to Chapter 7 in all TBR chapters and have done 2/3 of the passages from those TBR chapters. I have barely done any TPRH SW passages (maybe 25 total in the entire book).

If I had to decide between completing the last 1/3 of the TBR passages or completing all the TPRH SW passages for my remaining two months, which one should I use? TBR is pretty good at covering all conceptual boundaries and I feel TPRH passages are not terribly hard in terms of really making you think. So neither is a problem. Thanks for any advice.

Members don't see this ad.

Personally, I skipped the last 3/3 TBR problems and switched over to TPRHW instead. It's seemed to work well for me so far! Otherwise, I wouldn't have had time to get through the latter at all.

What makes you think you are behind on your schedule? 2 months is a ton of time. how long did it take you to get to chapter 7 on TBR, because if you are following sn2ed's 3 month schedule then you are way ahead.

I started around mid-September. I just feel like I might be slowing down a bit due to midterms/papers/finals in the coming five weeks. My test is on January 13 and I only have a two-week winter break this year (of all years...).That's why I was wondering whether I should be putting in more effort in TBR or TPRH.

Thanks, Mello. I'll be doing more TPRH for the remainder of my schedule after I finish content review.