TBR Psych

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted981229

I’m using khan 300 pages for content review and TBR for practice. I feel quite a few stuff( especially discrete questions) are not covered by p/s 300 but show up in TBR. I’d like to know if I should spend more time studying those concepts in TBR. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I’m using khan 300 pages for content review and TBR for practice. I feel quite a few stuff( especially discrete questions) are not covered by p/s 300 but show up in TBR. I’d like to know if I should spend more time studying those concepts in TBR. Thanks!
I really like their first two chapters (brain and senses). The rest just use khan notes.

Reactions: 1 users
I used the 86 page KA document and found it was plenty. I also recommend the premed95 P/S Anki deck. You can find it on reddit I believe. I read the EK P/S book but didn't find it useful.

P/S on my MCAT was a CARS 2.0...less rergugitation of facts you would memorize in a book (such as TBR) and more reading paragraphs or analyzing data sets/graphs.

Reactions: 1 user