Telehealth extension

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bedrock

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Reactions: 1 user
Haha.

Still talking about 'rona.

Members don't see this ad :)
You have no idea how many actually died from 'rona.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
Hey Gorillapanic,

I've noticed all your several passive aggressive dislikes regarding several of my posts, on this thread, the pain board score thread, etc.
Kind of surprising for a pain fellow to do that to an attending who has posted very regularly on this forum for the past 20 years. Also a big move for someone who hasn't had the balls to actually yet post a real thread on the SDN pain forum.
I want to make you aware that I could care less what you think. You are clearly a little baby millennial keyboard warrior, who would run away from a real conflict and who thinks their bumper sticker changes something.
I don't care about your emojis, I don't care about you. I'm putting you on ignore, so I will not see anything you post, because I care less about you than a horse does a fly.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: 1 users
Just reported data.
Hey Gorillapanic,

I've noticed all your several passive aggressive dislikes regarding several of my posts. Kind of surprising for a pain fellow to do that to an attending who has posted very regularly on this forum for the past 20 years. Also a big move for someone who hasn't had the balls to actually yet post a real thread on the SDN pain forum.
I want to make you aware that I could care less what you think. You are clearly a little baby millennial keyboard warrior, who would run away from a real conflict and who thinks their bumper sticker changes something.
I don't care about your emojis, I don't care about you. I'm putting you on ignore, so I will not see anything you post, because I care less about you than a horse does a fly.
tell us how you feel. It’s not healthy to just keep bottling it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Woah, all I did is "dislike" an inflammatory comment... Not sure how I'm the bad guy here? You're making a lot of assumptions about me here based on a simple thumbs down.

Edit: I apologize for just leaving a thumbs down instead of replying to the thread to express my disagreement. I just didn't want to derail the thread further into partisan fighting as these threads quickly seem to do. For what it's worth, I really do enjoy your posts about clinical topics.

Last edited:
Woah, all I did is "dislike" an inflammatory comment... Not sure how I'm the bad guy here? You're making a lot of assumptions about me here based on a simple thumbs down.

Edit: I apologize for just leaving a thumbs down instead of replying to the thread to express my disagreement. I just didn't want to derail the thread further into partisan fighting as these threads quickly seem to do. For what it's worth, I really do enjoy your posts about clinical topics.
This is a classy response.

And by posting that he doesnt care what you think makes me believe that he really does care what you think

i'm glad to have telehealth.

I hope they extend it indefinitely.

At this point they might just keep kicking the can for a while since the Congress is so dysfunctional it's not likely to rewrite the Ryan Haight Act any time soon.