Telepathology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Path-oh

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone guide me on telepathology? Would like to propose telepathology for small practice, whilst having one person on site at all times.

starting costs, pros, cons. etc.

Feel free to DM me. Open to a phone call if it's easier.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Can anyone guide me on telepathology? Would like to propose telepathology for small practice, whilst having one person on site at all times.

starting costs, pros, cons. etc.

Feel free to DM me. Open to a phone call if it's easier.

Thanks

We've considered it a few times, but it can be a hard sell. I think the best use case would be for a system that is geographically spread out. Therefore, if you could save pathologist transit time, this would be a job satisfier and time/money saver. The capital cost up-front is high and validation would likely be a pain, especially if you have non-tech savvy partners. I'd say reach out to a couple companies and see what they have to offer (ie Phillips). They are generally quite hungry for business as this tech is still in early adoption phase.

Reactions: 1 users
Thank you! I will start out by reaching out to them. Good start. Appreciate your response.

We are just about the biggest practice in the country doing telepathology. Feel free to contact me.