Temple Dental 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vrp11

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for an apartment at summit park (15 mins from temple dental school) please private message me! I was accepted into the class of 2015 but I was forced to leave due to serious family problems and I have a lease that I would like to get rid of. The apartment is in a very safe and private area with a shopping center walking distance from it. It also has a gym, indoor and outdoor pool, tennis courts, volleyball courts, a clubhouse, a bar, parking, cable tv, internet, utilities are included with rent in the package I currently have.

I will talk to the dean about returning to school for the 2012 cycle, but I won't know for sure if I will be allowed to return until tomorrow.

Summit park will be suggested to everyone during interviews since almost all of the Temple Dental students and Medical students live there. Majority of people live at summit because of the safe area and the low rent prices (compared to the city area) and since all the dental students live close by it is so much easier to study together, carpool, and get to know each other.

Members don't see this ad.

I know about summit park, its legit and many dental and med students live there. its not 15 min from the dental school though, its about 20-25 min away.