Temple Interview 10/13 & Penn State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ard14

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
I have an interview at Temple on 10/13, and need to find a ride back to Penn State afterwards. The buses and trains don't get me back in time for an event I have that evening. If anyone is going to Temple that day AND is driving back to Penn State after the interview please let me know, I'll pay for a full tank of gas. Thanks,

-AD

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
(bump...asking for a lil help here...thanks)

hey, odds are that you wont be able to find a ride to psu, sorry to be such a downer. i interviewed at temple last year (im from psu) and there was only 1 other person from PA there; so many of the people were from out west. they do have planes going from philly to state college...probably expensive, but an idea. also, post on lionconnection or psu.dailyjolt.com to see if anyone is traveling from philly to psu that day.

Hey Everyone,
I have an interview at Temple on 10/13, and need to find a ride back to Penn State afterwards. The buses and trains don't get me back in time for an event I have that evening. If anyone is going to Temple that day AND is driving back to Penn State after the interview please let me know, I'll pay for a full tank of gas. Thanks,

-AD

Just rent a car for the day!!!