Temple Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ADK

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I applied to Temple on the 6th of May and received an interview invite on the 10th. I plan on scheduling my interview for the 31st. I have searched on here for sample interview questions or anything that would be helpful in preparing for an interview, but have not had any luck. If I could get some feedback or links that would great! Also, what does the interview entail?

Members don't see this ad.

I applied to Temple on the 6th of May and received an interview invite on the 10th. I plan on scheduling my interview for the 31st. I have searched on here for sample interview questions or anything that would be helpful in preparing for an interview, but have not had any luck. If I could get some feedback or links that would great! Also, what does the interview entail?

Everything you need to know:

http://studentdoctor.net/schools/school/tuspm/survey/26

I interviewed there and it was pretty easy. However, there are interviewers that will grill you. Also prepare to talk fast and don't be long winded, the interview was SUPER FAST so get your punch lines in before they wrap up

My interview was the prof talking about me i really i really could not get a word in edgewise which was fine and he was nice. Honestly you are going to be fine.