Temple Lecture and Mandatory Attendance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nairopil

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does Temple have mandatory lecture attendance? Does anyone know what the class schedule is generally like? I read on their website that there are about 25 hours of instruction a week during MS1 and MS2. So would that amount to a 5 hour block of time each day, or is it spread out.

I am going to be living in Allentown, and applying to Temple - St. Lukes as my first choice. My husband has a good job and I am hoping we won't have to move, but that would mean commuting during MS1 to the Philly campus (1 hour and 10 minutes or so) and I'm wondering what that will look like logistically. I will have a 5 year old and 3 year old at that point, so I am hoping I could go in for lecture, and then spend some time with the kids in the afternoon/evening when I get back, and then study in the evenings. But I will lose 2 hours out of my day on the commute, unless I listen to recorded lectures on the drive or something.

Obviously, if I don't get into Temple, it's all a moot point, but I'm hoping. :xf:

*edit*
Sorry I double posted on accident.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
8am-12pm Monday through Friday which is not mandatory. They,also, have doctoring classes in the afternoon which are mandatory but those are only two days a week,I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.