Tennessee MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kellim86

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello. Does anyone have any information they can share about what they have heard to study for for the TN MPJE? I have heard it is one of the harder ones, so I am very nervous! I take mine June 21, haven't started studying yet as I just took the naplex yesterday. I have bought the guide to federal pharmacy book, and i also bought pronto pass mpje material for tennessee...but all they really sent me was rules/regulations tennessee has on their website, they just printed it out and put it in a nice binder lol. Well they sent me some other hand outs and flashcards that I think will help some. Other than reading the book and those a few times each, does anyone have any suggestions what other material is good? Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.

anybody? at all? even info on federal portion of mpje? how much % of the mpje is federal vs. state? thanks!

Hello. Does anyone have any information they can share about what they have heard to study for for the TN MPJE? I have heard it is one of the harder ones, so I am very nervous! I take mine June 21, haven't started studying yet as I just took the naplex yesterday. I have bought the guide to federal pharmacy book, and i also bought pronto pass mpje material for tennessee...but all they really sent me was rules/regulations tennessee has on their website, they just printed it out and put it in a nice binder lol. Well they sent me some other hand outs and flashcards that I think will help some. Other than reading the book and those a few times each, does anyone have any suggestions what other material is good? Thanks so much!
hi!!!
I am about to take tn mpje very soon...do you have still your reviewer? Can I rent it? i took it once but failed hence i cant afford yet pronto pass reviewer..

Every state seems to be one of the harder ones. I had heard MD was hard, but I scored higher on MD than I did on FL.